Mga Pahina

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Finding inspiration from a simple Mc Donalds Ad

Inspiration can come from anywhere. Perfect example is Mc Donald's Hooray for today ad. The Ad is quite simple but it brought me hundred of reasons to smile every morning.

The ad is a very good mood booster for working people like me (If I may say it also has a very good recall factor, got LSS though). It reminded me to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it (I call them DOA or Designated Office Assholes and AA, Artista Academy) and surround yourself with people who make you laugh and inspire you to do well.

Time flies so fast (just to remind you.. we are on the 4th week of the year), so better  move forward and focus on what is really important. While drinking my energy booster coffee from Mc Donalds, I am redefining my day by saying it out loud: "Today, I will do my best and work on my goals- HOORAY FOR TODAY!"

Where do you get your inspiration? Share your thoughts.
XOXO Giadre

No comments: