Mga Pahina

Monday, January 27, 2014

INNER VOICE

I love quotes. From philosophical, spiritual to plain inspirational, quotes add motivation and give one’s morale a boost. At times when I feel like my head is so cluttered and filled with so much fear, resentment, extraneous thoughts and worry; quotes serve as my inner voice from which I find refuge and stillness.

While some may define inner voice as the critical friend or parent, compulsive spender, addictive personality or angry perpetrator inside of our heads, quotes that act as my inner voice are like gentle breezes that speak from a point of silence deep within me. They bring profound order; leading me to see the bigger picture while gently guiding me through life’s lessons.

Today, I would like to share my favorite quotes that inspire and motivate me.  As you navigate through my post, I hope that you will  find your inner voice as I have found mine.

Reflection

Be that Diamond

Be Careful with your words

Stay humble

Be selective with your battles

Victorious

Live as if it is the last

Best

Never ever give up

Loving ourselves

Stop competing with others. Compete with yourself

For that unspeakable joy

On writing the chapters of our life.

Attitude makes a difference

Dream high. It is free

Make it happen

Be yourself.

Stumbling

Don't forget to live life


Everyday Mindset

God's grace

Hope

On being deviant

I believe in Christ

For Parents and future self


Letting go

Money can't buy

Time and Dream


Self Validation

Life's Journey

When your heart is bitter.. stay silent

On pleasing others

Unconditional Love

Take that chance. Opportunities knock only once

My prayer

over-thinking

Standing up from bad fall

Tact

Explore. Take that risks

Being alone is knowing yourself

Everyday is a new adventure. Have faith! This year will be for us!



No comments: