Mga Pahina

Friday, January 3, 2014

THANK GOD IT IS FRIDAY

Friday is one of those chaotic weeks that you just love to hate and hate to love. Though the traffic might be bad and restaurants are expected to be full, Friday is the perfect day to reflect and unwind. Today, I am going to start my year right by jump-starting one of my new year's resolutions for 2014. I wanted to be healthy, fit and strong. My rough plan is to eat clean, train dirty and focus on the things that make me happy.

Since I love collecting magazines and enjoy reading 'em, I decided to cut out the articles that would serve as my fitness inspiration. The routines are quite easy for a beginner like me. My family is actually teasing me for trying to look perfect. Well, I am not trying to look perfect. I just want to feel better, look great, know I'm healthy and be able to rock any outfit I choose.

Hoping this inspire you. Countdown to amazing year starts now!










No comments: